Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"N" is for Down syndrome

Now

There's the saying, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow. LOL In this 24/7, go-go society we live in, sometimes it is easy to put off things today until tomorrow. Do some laundry? Nope I can do it tomorrow. Clean the house? Nope I can do it tomorrow. Run errands? Nope I can do it tomorrow. It can be an endless list sometimes it seems.

Sure, there are only 24 hours in a day and we need to try our best to juggle all of the things that need to get done. And as any parent knows, some days that tasks seems impossible. But one thing that should never wait until tomorrow is letting those close to you know just how much they mean to you. I mean really how much you love them and care for them and feel truly blessed to have them in your lives.

Sometimes we get too wrapped up in the happenings of our lives (or others) and we figure, oh, I'll wait until tomorrow to call Mom to say hi and let her know I love her. Unfortunately, as I'm sure many have experienced, sometimes tomorrow never comes. That's why it's important to live each day to its fullest and let those in your lives know just how much you truly love them. They will be forever grateful to hear those words you've shared with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment