Thursday, October 1, 2009

Down syndrome awareness month

So I came across a really nice blog today (http://www.unringingthebell.typepad.com/) which talked about the 3rd annual 31-for-21...meaning 31 posts--one for each day :)--for the month of October, which is Down syndrome awareness month.

I think it's such a great idea. I know that things can be quite hectic in life with family, kids, work, etc., but I'm going to really make an effort to at least post something each day in October. It's really a simple idea, but what a profound impact it may have. After all, sometimes it only takes one little action to change the world. Here's to 31-for-21!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is Tricia from Unringing the Bell. I am SO glad you are going to attempt the challenge. But that is not why I am really writing. Nope. Mainly I am writing to say Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Camden! What a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete