Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just getting started

Well today marks the first entry for my blog...I'm not quite sure the direction that this will take me or my wonderful family, but hopefully it's a wonderful start of things to come.

My inspiration for creating this blog has been all the wonderful blogs I've been reading since earlier this year. You see, earlier this year, my wife and I learned that our baby girl would have Down syndrome. There were some early marker indicators and we did confirm with an amnio, as we both wanted to be as prepared as possible for how this would change our lives.

Well Camden Grace came into this world at 9:03pm on June 29th, and our lives have been blessed forever. I know that we have a long road to go and lots to learn and experience, but the positive impact that Camden has had on our family is confirmation of just how strong the human spirit is.

I will do my best to keep things updated as much as possible as we continue along this journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment