Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thought of the Day!

You know something that I love? That my children help to remind me each and everyday that I'm never too old to learn something or be reminded of something. Our kids have a wonderful way of really making me open my eyes, heart, and mind and really reflect on life. Sometimes we (generalizing here) get so wrapped up in everyday life--laundry, getting kids to/from activities, work, etc.--that we close our minds and just go through the motions to get things done.

I love that my kids help to remind me quite often--without them really knowing they are--to stop and think and reflect to what truly matters in life. Reagan's been going through a difficult time recently, but her strength and resolve to just continue pushing through is inspiring. I am so blessed to have such wonderful reminders.

1 comment:

  1. She is a strong girl...her mom, well, not always so much. I hurt so much when our kids hurt. Ugh, I think I need to retire. Although they all are inspiring! We are lucky!

    ReplyDelete